XXII All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference with International Participation «MODERN PROBLEMS OF RADIO ELECTRONICS»
Conference Dates: May 14–15, 2020 (on-line)
Registration deadline: May 10, 2020
Paper Submission deadline: May 10, 2020
- Siberian Federal University (SibFU)
- Agency of Informatization and Communication of the Krasnoyarsk Territory
- JSC «NPP „Radiosvyaz“»
- JSC «„Information Satellite Systems“ Reshetnev Company»
- JSC «KB „Iskra“»
- LLC «Radioelectronika SFU»
- Regional state Autonomous institution «Krasnoyarsk regional Fund of support of scientific and scientific-technical activities»
Scientists, industry specialists, teachers, research asso-ciates and university students are welcome to participate in the conference «Modern problems of radio electronics».
Plenary sessions with the invited and survey talks lasting 20-30 min. as well as section meetings are planned for the conference.
Participants will be provided with technical means for presentation of the talk: computers, multimedia projectors. Working languages: Russian (sections 1-8, 10), English (section 9).
The registration fee for inclusion of the report in the conference program and its publication in the collection of works for students (all authors) is 250 rubles per report, for other participants — 500 rubles for the report.
Food, accommodation and journey are paid by participants independently.
Organizing Conference Committee Address:
660074, Krasnoyarsk, Kirensky st., 28, office B-417, MPR conference
Telephone: +7 (391) 249-77-52
Fax: +7 (391) 291-29-67
Secretary of the Conference: Zander Felix Viktorovich